Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui St. Simon’s Social Service’s (“Services”) was found in 1954,it provided education, sponsorship and family support services to the children of fishermen in Tuen Mun and Castle Peak Bay. Our goal is serving for the children. The Services is now registered as a charitable organization under Companies Ordinance, with three nursery schools.
Adhering to the vision of “Nurturing Joyful, Confident, good-natured and healthy children in the Love of Christ”, the Services is committed to developing quality early childhood education, providing individual care and comprehensive and appropriate services to families.
The school was established in 1994, providing whole-day education and caring service for children aged between 2 to 6. It is a detached three-story building tucked away in a peaceful corner of Sai Kung surrounded by fresh air. The environment of the three-story independent school building is quiet and fresh. With abundant teaching materials and equipment, the school is committed to establishing an ideal learning and growth environment for students.
Nurture joyful, confident, kind and healthy children in the love of Christ.
Discover and support the true and unique personalities of children,
as well as their developmental needs and learning habits.
Fostering the well-rounded development of our students in the domains of morals, intellect, physique, social skills and aesthetics based on the love of Christ. The school development goals are set according to our values, creating a solid foundation for our students to embark on a lifelong learning journey.
We believe in：
- Following the footsteps of Christ to reach out and touch lives;
- Every student’s ability;
- Respecting the uniqueness of each student, especially in terms of learning methods and habits;
- The major driver behind learning is happiness and a sense of security;
- The importance of health in overall development;
- The need for students to establish harmonious relationships with themselves, their families, society, and the natural environment; and
- Meaningful learning via real-life experiences.