It is a temporary (full day, half day or a two-hour session) day care service during school hours, aimed at avoiding the risk of a child being left on their own at home or be involved in any accidents when the caregiver has to occasionally leave the house for urgent matters.
Service Details：Providing professional care for children in need within a safe and enjoyable environment.
Mondays to Fridays 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Closed on Sundays, Public Holidays and School Holidays
Target Students：Healthy children aged between 2 to 6.
Fee： $64 for full day. $32 for half day. $16 per two-hour session. An addition meal fee of $6.50 will be charged.
Applications will only be accepted for the following reasons：
Application Procedure：Application form is available for download on this website [Occasional Child Care Service Application Form]
- Going to the school in person during the above-mentioned operating hours or making a prior appointment with the school by phone. All applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- At the time of application, the applicant is required to present his/her ID card, a copy of the Child Birth Certificate, and state the date and time of when the service is required.
- School staff will have a brief conversation with the applicant to understand the reason behind the application before deciding whether or not to accept the application.
- If necessary, the school may request the applicant to present any relevant supporting documentations, such as hospital consultation record etc.
- The applicant must be present on-time at the end of the service to pick-up the child.
Withdrawal：Those who arrive late or fail to show up will automatically forfeit the service. All fees paid previously will not be refunded.
Remarks：Please prepare an extra set of clean clothes for the child.